Friday, November 11, 2005

Forgiveness Meditati



The miracle power within me
that is of infinite love
converts pain to a love of life,
as I release the past with forgiveness.
I see my past thought patterns of
blame and feeling like a victim with love,
therefore, I choose creative thoughts words and actions
that manifest my destiny in all areas of my life.

I now channel this healing energy
to flow into my mind, body and soul by
positive thoughts that I choose from moment-to-moment.
I know for myself that all directions of my life will be
for my highest good with the miracle of living life in the NOW.
I give and receive love, therefore,
I am open and receptive to divine ideas
that come to me at the right time and heal my life
with ever-increasing compassion and truth.
I learn to give unconditional love to life,
therefore I am willing to love myself a little more each day
and release barriers of criticism, fear, resentment and guilt.

I radiate love, therefore I forgive everyone who has hurt me
including myself, and I set them and myself free.
I may not condone the actions of the person,
yet I release the person with divine light.
I rebuild a home inside and out that I fill with love,
and know that I am a beloved child of the infinite mind
and this Source loves my eternal soul forever.
I Give Thanks And So It Is ...


~By Roger King

No comments: