Friday, November 11, 2005

There is a special p

There is a special place in life, that needs my humble skill,A certain job I'm meant to do, which no one else can fulfill.The time will be demanding, the pay is not too good,And I wouldn't change it for a moment, even if I could.
There is a special place in life, a goal I must attain,A dream that I must follow because I won't be back again.
There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be.A legacy of love for those who follow after me.There is a special place in life, that only I may share.A little path that bears my name, awaiting me somewhere.
There is a hand that I must hold, a word that I must say,A smile that I must give, for there are tears to blow away.There is a special place in life that I was meant to fill.A sunny spot where flowers grow, upon a windy hill.
There's always a tomorrow and thebest is yet to be, for somewherein this world, I know thereis a place for me.
~© Grace E. Easley

No comments: